Monday, April 30, 2012

Used Book Sales

I have been looking forward to this time of year since this time last year - the season of used book sales hosted by local homeschool support groups. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

My girlfriends and I make an evening of waiting outside in line for the sale to open, rushing in to shop all the great deals, then heading out for girl talk over margaritas and Mexican food. Of course we have to follow all of this up with a coffee trip. What's not to like about used book sales?

I no longer really shop for "curricula", but I still find lots of helps and a ton of books. Check out my finds this weekend - $30!


If you homeschool, you absolutely must find used curriculum and book sales going on in your area. Check with local homeschool support groups to see if they have annual sales. You absolutely will not find better deals than straight from homeschool families needing to empty their shelves to make room for the next year's treasures.

Happy book shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment